The 26 spacious suites are suitable for accommodation of groups up to 26 persons in suites for single and 52 persons in suites for double occupancy. The suites comprised of a living room, bedroom, bathroom (some of them with Jacuzzi), an equipped kitchenette and are luxuriously furnished with Empire or Chippendale furniture appropriate for the needs of all ages. They are available in 4 categories (bronze, silver, gold, diamond) and due to the historic nature of the building they are different even within the same category, which is why each of them has its unique atmosphere.
The St. George Restaurant & Café reminds the atmosphere of Buda at the end of 18th century. The menu includes dishes of Hungarian and International cuisine, while the daily special offers the opportunity to taste seasonal dishes.
MEETINGS & BANQUETS
The baroque style Gold Aries and Mirror banquet halls as well as the 700-years old medieval wine cellar could be excellent venues for private dining, banquets, weddings, corporate events, business lunches or dinners from 2 to 80 persons.
- 24 hour front desk;
- Languages spoken: English, German, Russian, Spanish;
- Room service (8-22 hours);
- Business services (printing, photo-copying, fax sending);
- Outdoor parking at a separate fee;
- WiFi complimentary in public areas and in suites;
- Babysitting / childcare service at a separate fee;
- Programme and sightseeing tour organising;
- Flower and gift order service;
- Laundry and dry cleaning available on request;
- Pets are welcome at a separate fee;
- Meeting / wedding services available on request;
- Local shuttle available on request;
- Car rental service.